Our Services — Bundled or Separate
Denver-Boulder College Consultants (BDCC) provides a range of services for our student clients both in-person and virtually.
SERVICES: COMPREHENSIVE LIST
- Initial Conference – assess student’s academic background, interests, life goals, and feelings about college; advise on early action/early decision.
- Create Career Profile – explore career interests, work values, transferable skills.
- Start a Personality Profile – use online tests (Myers-Briggs and others) that describe your personality in concrete, objective terms and help you understand yourself and how you relate to other people.
- Build a College List – we create a starter list of six to eight colleges, based on your strengths, social and academic interests, career goals, and preferences as to size and location; then we help you expand that list, with our ongoing advice.
- Track and manage your applications – online timelines, spreadsheets, and trackers organize your college search and financial aid results, then remind you of approaching deadlines.
- Test prep – SAT or ACT: strategies and guided practice for either test.
- College Essay help – for college application essays and the Common App personal essay.
- Admission Interview prep and coaching.
- Guided tour (by us) of one college campus in Colorado.
- Financial aid advice.
Denver-Boulder College Consultants (BDCC) packages their services in two different ways:
As a complete, comprehensive package of “bundled services” that includes all the help, guidance, resources, and materials you’ll need for the entire college application process, from start to finish, for a single, one-time fee. Click the button to learn more.
Or as individual, “separate services” (things like essay coaching, test prep, etc.) that you can purchase as needed, on a limited, hourly basis. Click the button to learn more.
“I’d spent one semester at a college in Oregon that just didn’t fit my personality. After I came back to Boulder I met Marco. Through it all, Marco helped me to believe in myself and to figure out who I really wanted to be.” ~ Patrick, a graduate of the University of Colorado, went on to a dual career teaching outdoor leadership courses and writing website update programs for NOLS (National Outdoor Leadership School).